So what are the determinants to having a good “fit for purpose” management accounting system:
· An efficient transactional system with timely, accurate and focused reporting
· Collation of financial and non financial data that measure key performance
· Capability to establish trends
· An easy to understand means of communication
· Data that helps support ongoing decision making
Do you have a management accounting system but question its value and contribution or lack one altogether? We are experts in this field and can help advise, devise or implement a system for you.