We have a very clear view of how organisations function. That is not to claim that we know more about your business but rather to suggest that there are some “back to basics” approaches that should highlight where improvements can be made. By using a framework which is systematic we can explore the pressure points and reveal (if you are not already aware) where problems exist.
Equally, our analytical framework can reveal where opportunities previously unrecognised and unexplored exist. Opportunities might arise from:
· Leveraging assets – people, know how, technology, products and markets;
· Efficiency drives – expose diversionary activity, eliminate waste and smart processes;
· New strategies – New ideas and perspectives may lead to new initiatives and tactics.
Overall our solution is what we call a roadmap for change via business design and improvement.
· We work with management teams to understand the current business model and its performance;
· We explore the gap between this and the desired model to create the roadmap for change.
The crux of our solution is that it is Change by design, not by default.